Tuesday 17 November 2009






Heyyy, what’s that? Plumbers battling for Keira Knightley and Hugh Grant? Well I guess I’d put my hands to work for Hugh Grant too ;) London’s biggest plumbing firm, Pimlico Plumbers, has commenced a £1m claim against a rival business, Service Corps, who are supposedly stealing their rich and famous clients! Charlie Mullins, the founder of Pimlico Plumbers has also accused Service Corps of persuading his staff to breach their contacts since setting up offices nearby.

I’d be furious if someone was taking Hugh Grant away from me... ohhh yes I would! Mr Mullins is not very happy about this at all, he said “I take very seriously any attempt to take from me the fruits of more than 30 years of sweat and hard work.’’ He must have worked very hard… he started his plumbing career from the age of 15 and he’s probably the only plumber in the UK who drives a Bentley Convertible! *sighhhh*

In order to see whether Service Corps are guilty of thieving Pimlico Plumbers customers, the courts have seized their computers in order to find any evidence against them. Service Corps are declining to make any comments. I say they’re going doooown!

IC

No comments:

Post a Comment